Feb 2, 2011

Nagamoto, Inter Milan player from Japan

First Japanese player for Inter Milan, Yuto Nagatomo the left full back from Japan national player has signed to join on latest transfer windows for 2010/2011. He bring Japan to get Asian Cup beat Australia 1-0, he give assist for the goal.

Yuto Nagamoto on Inter first training
On the first time and being included in Leonardo's squad to face Bari tomorrow, Yuto Nagatomo gave an exclusive interview to Inter Channel.

Yuto, welcome to Inter. What does it feel like to be here?

"My team-mates have been really nice to me. And I'm in a fantastic place, here at Inter's training ground."

You've joined the most successful team of 2010 after winning the Asian Cup. A winner joining a team of winners...

"It's an honour for me to be here. I want to get on the pitch as soon as possible and make an important contribution to this team."

What can Yuto Nagamoto bring to Inter?

"My strengths are my speed and my ability to take players on. I want to use my skills to help the team."

Why did you choose the number 55 shirt?

"I've always worn number 5 but here that shirt is already taken by Dejan Stankovic so I asked if I could add a number and have 55."

How does it feel to be the first Japanese player to play for a team as big as Inter?

"I'm extremely honoured. I'm going to do everything I can to prove I'm good enough to play in this team."


Short biography, he born September 12, 1986 in Saijō, Ehime (Japan). Start professional debut in 2008 F.C Tokyo, made 72 appearances and 5 goals. Came to Serie A with Cesena on 2010, with 16 appearances and loan to Inter Milan on transfer window. 



Benvenuto Nagamoto on Inter Milan

No comments:

Post a Comment